5k? Check! What's Next? This is Your Coach in a Book!
Now, you may be thinking, "How can I get faster? I don't want to be at the end or near the end in my next race!" That's okay!
I've got you covered.
Now, it's time to build endurance, but you do need to know how to do that. There is a right way and a wrong way. I'll show you the the correct way.
This book will tell you:
- When to increase your mileage
- What is correct form
- How to cross train
- How to solve breathing issues
- What you can do to prevent injury
- How to organize your training schedule
- Tips, tricks, and reminders to make you a successful runner
I'll tell you how to train!
Going out and running the same distance every day is not the way. It's boring, and it will leave you more prone to injury. You may reach your goal, but there is a better, more efficient, safer and much MORE ENJOYABLE way to do it.
Find out how to train, how many miles to do on which days, how and when to increase mileage.
Is a half marathon on your radar?
If so, you need a plan, and this is it. Buy the book, and start training. Run a half marathon just six months from now!
After Your First 5k
will be your coach in a book.
- The journey to longer distances and faster times will be doable and enjoyable
- Learn the big things that will keep you healthy and make the experience rewarding.
- Improve your 5k, and if you want, transition from 5k to half marathon
- Transition from beginner to distance runner!
Buy After Your First 5k in paperback now!
Register for a half marathon six months from now. Find out what to do and when to do it. There is much to learn. Should you cross train? Yes, but if you do the wrong thing at the wrong time, you'll actually hinder your running and risk injury.
Do you know how to schedule your mileage? How to increase it? In what increments? There is a right way and a wrong way.
Achieve your goals and stay healthy.
When you read After Your First 5k, it will be like being coached by RRCA Certified Coach Debbie Voiles. This book is available in paperback and Pdf formats.
Buy the Pdf now and be reading it in five minutes. If you are on Twitter, join the conversation @mojoforrunning.
Purchase in Pdf format, $9.99: